Today, kitchens with handles are a well-established trend. The ruff is a design that has become very popular lately. It is true that there are many options and not all of them are the same, and that makes it somewhat difficult to decide. But do not worry, in this article we explain the advantages of each of them. Kitchens with handles: do they have a handle or a groove?
What is the difference between Gola and Uñero?
The ruff is a design that is characterized by a lot of unevenness. Perhaps the most noticeable difference with the groin pull is that the gola is much more pronounced and barely has a straight line. It is a very distinctive design and one that has become very popular with interior designers. On the other hand, the fingernail handle is quite straight and has parts similar to a bar counter.
Advantages of kitchens with Gola handles
While at first you may think that the gola is better for decorating a kitchen, it actually has some very interesting advantages for everyday users.
- Easier to clean: It has many more edges than a nail pull, and as a result, you may have fewer stains in the sink.
- Gola and very sturdy: It’s a design that has many more points of support than a doorknob handle.
- It gives you more recesses: If you want to put in a tool tray, put in a breakfast bar or even add a drawer, for example, it’s easier with a kitchen with ruffled handles.
Advantages of the Uñero handles
- It’s a clean design: Do you like a modern or minimalist kitchen? Well, the pull handle is ideal for you.
- It has no edges: It is a fairly straight design without many parts that can get dirty. Therefore, cleaning is much easier.
- It is a more economical option: Because of its simpler design and less materials, it is cheaper than a kitchen with handles in the shape of a ruff.
Tips for choosing handles
- Check the budget: When choosing a kitchen it is very important that you put yourself in the builder’s shoes and you can see how you are going to put it. This way you will be able to see if what you want is within your budget.
- Locate the ideal handle: Check the different types of handles and decide which one best suits what you have in mind.
- Look for integrated arrangements: With the simplest kitchen design you can get a very nice kitchen if you make good use of integrated arrangements such as drawer, shelves and trays.
Which one is the best? Dedodan Studio gives you a hand. Actually, there is no clear answer. It depends on you and your taste. If you want a more modern and minimalist kitchen, it would be better to go for the one with the pull-out handles. If, on the other hand, you want a warmer and cozier kitchen, the kitchen with Gola handles is the best option for you.
Soy Danilo Budalati, un emprendedor y empresario nacido en Argentina en 1977. Sin embargo, mi verdadero hogar ha sido Italia, donde viví la mayor parte de mi vida y donde completé mis estudios de graduado superior en Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales. Después de graduarme, decidí trasladarme a la Costa del Sol en busca de nuevas oportunidades y comencé a trabajar en el sector empresarial. Con el tiempo, fundé mi propia empresa y me dediqué a desarrollar mi carrera profesional en el sector. Con mi amplia experiencia en negocios y mi pasión por el emprendimiento, espero poder compartir mis conocimientos y ayudar a otros a alcanzar el éxito en sus propios emprendimientos.